I have already made a recipe from banana bread but when you don't have some ingredients you have to replace them...so then voala there is a new one and I am really satisfied. It's not the classic vegan one, cause I use lactosefree milk products but actually I like this even more.
So what you need for 3 loafs of bread:
- 5 bananas
- 330 ml lactosefree sour cream or kefir
- 200 g lactosefree butter
- 100 ml grapeseed oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup Schär Farina mix
- 2 tablespoon psyllium seed husks
- 7 tablespoon agave or other sweetener
- 1 package of baking powder
- 300g blueberry
- 200 g dark chocolate ( 75- 80 %)
- 4 eggs
- pinch of salt
And we can start to make it:
1. I mix with a blender the room temperature butter, agave and eggs. When its smooth, I add the sour cream, flours, oil, baking powder, salt and the smashed banana in the end.
2. I mix gently the blueberries with a spatula, then I pour the pastry in the form and randomly put the chocolate on the top of the pastry.
3. I put them in the preheated oven ca 40 min on 180 Celsius.
4. Let chill a little bit before you remove it from the mold. And voala done :)